ARI members are individuals and organizations.
They are private practitioners, public employees and academia — from across the US and the world.
- The National Association — the network of seasoned professionals who share the same vision.
- The Local Chapters — provide the local knowledge and resources; when you need them.
- Our members — the decision-makers who have a direct impact on the quality of life for millions of people through urban redevelopment and suburban revitalization projects, economic development, creative reuse and social initiatives.
- $350 Private Sector
- $250 Public Sector / Non-profit
Why join ARI?
- Gain knowledge and insight through events, conferences and trainings, which you can employ in your daily practice;
- Enhance your leadership skills;
- Stay well informed through a monthly electronic newsletter, and have access to a comprehensive web site where only members can list and view redevelopment opportunities, RFPs, and job opportunities; and
- Receive member rates for events, educational programs and members-only meetings.
ARI Delivers Value
Your success is our success. You, our esteemed members, are the foundation of this Association. Therefore, we strive to deliver substantive and quantifiable benefits back — that’s why we’re here, that’s why the Association exists.
|Benefits of Membership:||Individual||Corporate|
|Networking opportunities with key public and private decision-makers; do more business... faster. In-person, and through our peer-to-peer online resources|
|Reduced registration fees for ARI-sponsored conferences and training opportunities, including workshops, webinars and networking events|
|Subscription to the official publication of the Association — Renewal & Redevelopment magazine (print/online)|
|Access to the Members Only area of our network of websites, featuring exclusive digital benefits and content|
|Brownfield News— the monthly e-newsletter focused on policies, regulations and financing issues that may impact the redevelopment of properties with environmental concerns|
|Access to Compendium Online e-Library (featuring more than 10,000 publications in e-Book format; fully searchable and available for download)|
|Redevelopment & Renewal Awards – Access to an extensive list of award-winning projects that represent the gold standard for having significant economic, social and environmental impacts|
|20 % discounts to post and distribute Job Opportunities through the Redevelopment Marketplace|
|Association Sponsorship opportunities exclusively available to ARI corporate members|
|20 % discounts on Impact Communiques – the innovative video marketing communication for maximum impact|
|20 % discounts and exclusive marketing opportunities to showcase your expertise in Renewal & Redevelopment magazine|
|20 % discounts and exclusive marketing opportunities to showcase your organization in the Redevelopment Marketplace|
|Discounted group rates for several individuals within your organization; each receiving individual member benefits|
Join the Association for Redevelopment Initiatives today!