Jun 15, 2016
- Automotive Testing Site: Passing Smart-Growth Test with Flying Colors An industrial property in Southeast Michigan that was vital in the allied victory in World War II ...
- Trump: Redeveloper-in-Chief Even if some are saying "speculating about the Trump presidency is a fool's errand," in terms of where ...
- Charles Town Goes Green in Evitts Run Brownfield Project The city of Charles Town, WV has been active on brownfields revitalization in its downtown ...
- Historic Sibley Mill Site Transforms to Cyber Technology Center
- Plabell: Repurposed To Embellish City of Toledoe
- Feel–Good Storytelling: From USTs to Fresh Produce
Kara A. Allison
- Flying High: Preserving a Piece of Dayton History
- From Idle to Full Throttle: The Development of the Chesapeake Commerce Center
Housing experts call for inclusionary zoning
Iowa City area housing leaders say one of the key obstacles standing between low-income families and an affordable…
Fayetteville City Council questions city staff over lack of river zoning plan
The Fayetteville mayor and a city councilman chided city staff Monday night at a work session for not…
DuPont, EPA Reach Settlement After Fatal Chemical Explosion
DuPont has agreed to pay a fine of $724,000 in settlement of Clean Air Act violations relating to…
Brownfield Public Square
- ‘Liability exemption’ paves way for soccer complex
- SGA Report: What Trust Fund Bankruptcy Would Mean for U.S. Communities
- What’s in a Name? A Conversation-Starter!
Brownfield Stateside Report
Subscribe to Brownfield News
- Bluefield, West Va.: Helping New and Small Businesses Get Digital posted on Jun 21, 2017
- EPA Steps Up With Funds for Green Bay Multi-Use Property posted on Jun 21, 2017
- Florida Measure Adds Flexibility to Dry Cleaner, Petroleum Site Cleanups posted on Jun 21, 2017